Information and Services
- Are there restaurants inside the hotel?
- It depends on the hotel. Please review the information for each individual hotel.
- How do I make a reservation?
- Making a reservation is easy. Room availability and prices can be found easily via the search box (at the top of the page). Simply book a room. Then follow the instructions.
- When is my booking confirmed?
- As soon as you have completed your online reservation, a booking confirmation will be sent to the email address provided. The confirmation includes your booking number, your stay dates, room rate and all other details about your reservation. This means your reservation is successfully completed.
- How do I pay for my booking?
- Please pay at check-in by credit card or in cash (Japanese yen). Credit cards from VISA, American Express, MasterCard and JCB are accepted.
- Does the hotel need a deposit or payment in advance?
- No advance payment or deposit is required. All payments for your stay are to be made at the hotel upon arrival.
- Do I need to provide my credit card details to guarantee my booking?
- Credit card information is required when booking a room. However, please pay for your stay at check-in by credit card or in cash (Japanese yen). Credit cards from VISA, American Express, MasterCard and JCB are accepted.
- Is it possible to cancel or change a reservation that I made online?
- Yes, just follow the instructions in your Booking Confirmation e-mail. Please review the cancellation policies before canceling your reservation.
- Can I reserve two adjoining rooms?
- We will do our best to meet your requests, but we cannot guarantee availability.
- How far ahead can I book before my planned arrival date?
- You can book up to six months in advance, but please remember you have made the reservation, or our cancellation policy will apply.
- Do children stay free?
- Children aged six and under stay free if they share the existing bed with parents. Unfortunately, no baby cots or additional bedding are available. Children aged 7 and older are charged at the adult rate. Please include them in the number entered in the No. of Adults box when making online reservations.
- Will the hotel keep luggage if I arrive before the check-in time?
- Yes, we can keep your luggage if you arrive before your room is ready. (Some hotels have limited front desk hours. Please review them beforehand.)
- I would like to buy an item online and have it shipped to the hotel. Will the hotel accept receipt?
- Yes, however we ask that you include the following information on the address label of the package:
1. Your name as it appears in your reservation:
2. Your reservation number:
3. Your check-in date:
With the above information on your delivery ticket, your package can be identified at our reception.
Also, please specify a delivery time within our front desk hours.
Please arrange for the delivery to be made on your arrival date.
The hotel will not accept cash on delivery (C.O.D.) shipments.
Large shipments may be refused due to limited storage space.
We are not able to accommodate valuables or refrigerated or frozen goods.
- Which hotel is the best as a base for sightseeing in Tokyo?
- Tokyo offers so much to see and experience that it is best to plan in advance and decide where you want to go, and choose a hotel nearby. Please also remember that all our hotels in Tokyo provide easy train access to most of the popular highlights.
- Can I use an electric appliance that I bought outside of Japan?
- Electricity in Japan is 100 volts at 50 Hertz.
If you have a device that does not accept 100 volts at 50 Hertz, you will need a voltage converter or plug adapter. Unfortunately, we do not have converters or plug adapters available for rent.
- What is the best train route from my hotel to my destination?
- Click here. This site will give you the train route with the shortest estimated travel time.
- What is the exchange rate?
- Click here for today's exchange rate. The link is for reference purposes only, as exchange rates fluctuate daily.
- Is my personal information safe and secure via your website?
- Do you have English TV channels?
- Yes, some of our hotels provide pay TV channels, and others feature video on demand with English content. However, English news programs are not available.
- What is "video on demand?”
- Video on demand gives you personalized viewing not possible with pay-per-view services. You can pause, play, fast forward, and rewind your entertainment selection. In other words, you have total control over what you watch and how you watch it. Most importantly, you also have complete control over when you watch. There is no need to wait for a set time to watch a movie; just hit the play button when you are ready. This feature gives you access to a wide array of feature films, including newly released movies. Some of the movies available are in English. The service also offers a selection of adult films.